Zero 0.4.6 – WoS Special!
November 30, 2010
Posted by on
The latest version 0.4.6 of Zero is finally available. Find available from the Download section.
Here’s what has changed from the previous version:
- Switched to a more consistent set of icons.
- Added display of information for standard data tape blocks.
- Added Sound to options menu. Stereo/Mono, Enable AY for 48k options added.
- Added Program Finder to allow downloading of programs, scans, docs etc directly from WoS archives.
- Added Stereo ACB and ABC mode selection to Sound options.+ Added ability to play AY sound in 48k mode.
- Added support for Spectrum 128ke.
- Switched to Consolas as default font for Monitor. If font isn’t found on user machine, default font is used.
- Fixed edge loading. Now faster and better and can handle most if not all tape loaders.
- Fixed zoom level discrepancy (>50%)
- Fixed data length displayed for standard data blocks
- Fixed crash when a ROM couldn’t be located at startup and user tried to exit.
- Fixed Spectrum 128k model incorrectly trying to load 128ke rom.
- Some keyboard shortcuts have been moved around, noticeably for the window sizing functions (see ReadMe for details).
- Fixed tape insert behaviour. Now, trying to insert a tape automatically ejects previous tape
- Fixed crash when attempting to load a 128k tape in a 48k machine.
- Fixed crash when the next button on tape browser is pressed repeatedly past end of tape.
- Fixed Auto Rewind. Now tapes wrap around correctly.
As usual feedback, bug reports etc welcome!