ZX Spectrum Emulator for Windows
Category Archives: General
Ziggy is a ZX Spectrum emulator written in C# on the .Net platform. It currently emulates the 48k and 128k models with a very high degree accuracy. The latest current version is 0.4.
Ziggy currently sports the following features:
* 100% accurate… oh ok then, highly accurate 48k and 128k emulation. Not kidding. 😉
* Support for both the beeper and multi-channel AY sound.
* DirectX and GDI support. Works best with DirectX though.
* Support for snapshots (sna, szx, z80) and tapes (pzx, tzx, tap, csw)
* Save screenshots from emulator in bmp, png, gif and jpeg format.
* Debugger with stepping facility.
* Tape browser with support for accelerated loading via various (read 2) means.
* Ability to run files from command line, drag and drop. If file associations are enabled,
double-clicking from explorer will launch Ziggy.
* Supports issue 2 keyboards, late timings and a host of other speccy idiosyncracies.
* Full screen mode.
* ULA Plus support.