ZX Spectrum Emulator for Windows
Monthly Archives: November 2010
November 30, 2010Posted by on
The latest version 0.4.6 of Zero is finally available. Find available from the Download section.
Here’s what has changed from the previous version:
- Switched to a more consistent set of icons.
- Added display of information for standard data tape blocks.
- Added Sound to options menu. Stereo/Mono, Enable AY for 48k options added.
- Added Program Finder to allow downloading of programs, scans, docs etc directly from WoS archives.
- Added Stereo ACB and ABC mode selection to Sound options.+ Added ability to play AY sound in 48k mode.
- Added support for Spectrum 128ke.
- Switched to Consolas as default font for Monitor. If font isn’t found on user machine, default font is used.
- Fixed edge loading. Now faster and better and can handle most if not all tape loaders.
- Fixed zoom level discrepancy (>50%)
- Fixed data length displayed for standard data blocks
- Fixed crash when a ROM couldn’t be located at startup and user tried to exit.
- Fixed Spectrum 128k model incorrectly trying to load 128ke rom.
- Some keyboard shortcuts have been moved around, noticeably for the window sizing functions (see ReadMe for details).
- Fixed tape insert behaviour. Now, trying to insert a tape automatically ejects previous tape
- Fixed crash when attempting to load a 128k tape in a 48k machine.
- Fixed crash when the next button on tape browser is pressed repeatedly past end of tape.
- Fixed Auto Rewind. Now tapes wrap around correctly.
As usual feedback, bug reports etc welcome!